Last night my super cool Mama @ I Might Need A Nap nominated me for The Liebster Award, a pay-it-forward blogging award.
Basically, I have to answer ten questions, and then nominate ten other blogs and pose questions for them.
First off, I will answer ‘Dre’s questions.
1) What are you favorite kind of shoes to wear? Why?
Sperrys! They last forever and are SO SO comfortable.
2) Soup and…..sandwich or salad?
Sandwich! This is what I get every time I go to McAlister’s!
3) You’ve found the pot at the end of the rainbow. You are thrilled by what is in it, but it’s not gold or money. What is it?
A time turner, like the one Hermione had in Harry Potter, that way, I could be at school and at home at the same time.
4) What’s a word that you always have to double-check the spelling on–no matter how many times you try to remember?
I really can’t think of one right now so we’ll say– Supercalifragilisticexpialodocious.
5) Your favorite place to write. And is it on a keyboard or with pen and paper?
In the bed or on the couch. With my Mac.
6) Someone is writing the story of your life. Best title ever would be?
A Day in the Life of an Oldest, Youngest, Middle, AND Only Child.
7) Breakfast for supper–yes or no?
Absolutely! Had it last night!
8) What makes you laugh?
My siblings. They can be absolutely infuriating, but they come up with the funniest stuff.
9) What about you would surprise other people?
I don’t *only* listen to country music. I listen to everything, and I mean everything.
10) If you could take a class from anyone in the world, living or dead, what would the class be and whom would you want to would teach it?
Defense Against the Dark Arts–Severus Snape. ‘Nuff said.
Here are the questions for my nominees.
1. Coke or Pepsi?
2. What is one movie you can watch over and over and never get tired of?
3. What is the last book you read?
4. If you could write a song with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and what genre would it be?
5. Best show on Netflix? (I’m in need of suggestions;))
6. What do you want to be when you “grow up?” 🙂
7. What is your favorite food to eat when you feel down?
8. Starbucks or local coffee shop?
9. Cat person or Dog person?
10. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
BONUS: What does the fox say?
Alright here are my nominees,
1. Broke Beauty Blogger–Honestly, I don’t subscribe to any boxes, but I love reading her reviews of beauty and lifestyle products. She’s hilarious and honest!
2. Baddest Mother Ever--A PK ’90, this Wesleyanne is funny but deep, and I’m so glad to call her my friend!
3. cosmos&louboutins–this one is still pretty new to me, but Mama sent me one of Jessica’s blogs as an encouragement when I moved to the dorms, and I really enjoy reading it!
4. Centering Down–Dena is a close friend of Mama’s and I helped her set up her blog, so I love reading it! She’s also the best yoga teacher ever!
*Full Disclosure, Baddest Mother Ever, and Centering Down were both nominated by Mama as well, so they don’t have to feel pressured to answer these too 🙂
And honestly, y’all, these are the blogs I read, yeah, I know, the rules say ten, but I’m a student, so I have to limit my distractions 🙂
So forgive me.
Nominees, here are your rules:
- Link back and recognize the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the ten questions given to you by your nominator
- Nominate ten other bloggers for the award
- Create ten questions for your nominees to answer
- Notify your nominees
That’s it for tonight y’all!
PS- Sally’s Lemon-Lavender cookies were THE BOMB and I owe her my life for making them for me. My family is amazing.